Journaling Joys From the desk of Jill Schoenberg—
Today my attention is completely captured by innovative and new ways to use a journal. I love to innovate. Do you? I love to share too, and below I’d like to share with you some neat journaling inspirations in the form of “Have you ever” questions.
“Have You Ever” Journal Prompts
- Have you ever written in your journal using your left hand, or if you are a lefty have you written with your right hand?
- Have you ever shared your journal entries with your best friend, spouse or child and asked for their feedback?
- Have you ever dedicated an entire day to quiet reflection and journal keeping?
- Have you ever sat under a tree on a gorgeous sunny day and written out your wildest and deepest dreams?
- Have you ever written a letter to your heart in your journal?
- Have you ever used watercolors to paint a picture in your journal, and, in the process, make the pages all crinkled and wavy?
- Have you ever thought about how many gazillion ways you can answer the question “Have you ever?”
May your journaling be filled with inspirations and insights; joys and blessings; discoveries and adventures. Most of all, may your journal keeping bring you unbridled pleasure and vast peace, joy and happiness.
Happy journal writing to you!