Writing Fun for Students–
Writing for fun has no limits. You can be as creative as you wish to be when writing about any topic of your choice.
Moreover, when writing for fun you are able to stimulate and challenge your mind to create new and amazing ideas. While you hone your literary skills, you get to express yourself on a completely new level. Just imagine how fun that will be. Now go for it and get to writing for fun and find out for yourself!
Writing Fun – 31 Fun Ideas
1. Write a poem about outer space.
2. What is the coolest type of technological device available today? What do you like about it?
3. Write about your bedroom. What’s in it? How does it make you feel? Does it reflect your personality?
4. What is the most important lesson you have ever learned?
5. What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
6. Can boys be feminists? Why or why not?
7. Who is your favorite cartoon character? How long have you watched him or her?
8. What’s the silliest prank you’ve ever pulled on someone or witnessed? What happened?
9. What is the best kind of Halloween candy?
10. How do you think America will look 20 years from now?
11. How do you feel when you have to apologize to someone?
12. Write about a great male role model. Why is he inspirational?
13. Are you more like your mom or dad? In what ways?
14. Would you rather watch TV or a play? What do you like about your chosen medium?
15. What privileges have you earned as you’ve gotten older?
16. What is the best thing to do after school? How do you spend your afternoons?
17. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
18. Would you rather lose an important material object or a favorite memory? Why?
19. Think of three ways you could help to raise money for charity. How can you implement one of them?
20. What is your favorite thing to do on your birthday?
21. Do you believe aliens exist? Why or why not?
22. Write about someone who can always make you laugh. How does this person make you feel?
23. What is your favorite family tradition? Why is it special?
24. If you could meet anyone from history, whom would you choose? Why?
25. What would the world be like today without cell phones?
26. Write a poem about your best friend and his or her greatest qualities.
27. If you could be any character from a movie for a week, who would you like to be? Why?
28. What is your favorite video game? What do you like about it?
29. What would you do if you could be invisible for a day?
30. Create an idea for some type of invention to make recycling easier. What will it do?
31. Write about a time when you had a hard time waiting for something that was ultimately worth the wait.
Until next time, write on…