Journal Keeping Articles and Resources
Oh, the many joys of journaling!
I love to write about journaling tips, creative journaling, journal writing techniques, journaling topics and prompts. Writing in a journal is one of my very favorite activities, and I hope it is one of yours, too.
Without further ado… here’s an amazing list of journal articles, tips, and techniques.
Eight Amazing and Helpful Journaling Articles
- 51 Exciting Things to Write About in a Journal for Kids
- Top 10 Journal Writing Tips for Kids
- 6 Creative Journal Writing Techniques
- Journaling to Help a Pre-Teen Grow and Develop
- “What If” Journal Writing Prompts
- 25 Innovative Journaling Keeping Ideas for Parents and Children
- Journal Writing Can Increase a Pre-Teen’s Self Confidence
- Elevate Journaling from Mundane to Insane (Insanely Fun that is!)
A Few Words About Journaling Techniques
When writing in my journal I now use some very freeing and fun journaling techniques. For example, I sometimes feel like free writing, other times I write about a specific topic from my day. Still other times I write little and simply draw a picture (and I’m not a very talented artist, but sometimes surprise myself!).
And, one of my favorite journaling techniques is to copy my favorite quotes or inspirational pictures from a website and past them into my journal. Sometimes I add my own musings when I do this. Sometimes I don’t.
Another journal keeping technique I enjoy is cutting pictures or snippets of interest from magazines or papers and pasting them into my journal.
This is just a tiny sample of the new journal writing techniques I now allow myself to use in my daily journal keeping.
The Key to an Incredible Journaling Experience: Express Yourself in YOUR Journal In a Way that Feels Joyful and Right to YOU. When you take this approach your journal writing and journaling ideas flow abundantly and freely!
Happy journal keeping….