Kid friendly topics for Incredible Kids— Absolutely Incredible Kid Day is held on the third Thursday of each March. Celebrated since 1996, the campaign from Camp Fire USA encourages adults to write letters to kids everywhere. These letters celebrate kids and help them to understand just how absolutely incredible they are. With this type of positive reinforcement, kids are encouraged to achieve and to succeed in anything they wish to accomplish.
This is an important holiday to boost kids’ self-esteem, inspiring them to recognize their own positive qualities and the traits that make them special to the world.
As students reflect on themselves with these journal prompts, they will gain self-confidence and experience pride as they recognize their own accomplishments. Celebrate your kids by helping them realize their own absolutely incredible qualities!
With these 53 journal prompts and fabulous journal topics created in honor of Absolutely Incredible Kid Day, you can encourage your students to reflect on the qualities that make them absolutely incredible. 🙂
53 Kid Friendly Topics Prompts, and Writing Ideas
- Why are you absolutely incredible?
- What is the best thing you’ve achieved this year?
- What makes you unique?
- If someone met you for the first time, what is the first thing he or she would notice about you?
- What are your three best qualities?
- Write about a time when you felt really proud of something you did
- Who is an absolutely incredible kid that you know?
- What is one thing that you’re just naturally good at?
- What do your parents do to show you how absolutely incredible you are?
- Write a letter to a child in need about how absolutely incredible he or she is
- What is something special about you and your best friends?
- What is your biggest dream?
- What is the hardest thing you’ve ever done?
- What can you do better than anyone else?
- Who is another absolutely incredible kid that you look up to?
- How do you feel when you do well at something tough?
- What are your three favorite things to do?
- Choose one word that begins with each letter of the word “incredible” to describe how absolutely incredible you are.
- How can you remind your siblings of their best qualities?
- What does the word “incredible” mean to you?
- I am an absolutely incredible kid because…
- When someone gives you a compliment, how do you feel?
- What is the one thing you’ve accomplished that you’re most proud of?
- Absolutely incredible kids can __________
- Describe yourself in three adjectives
- What are some skills you have that make you special?
- When do you feel absolutely incredible?
- Something great I’ve done in school is…
- What is something special about you that no one would ever guess?
- What is the one thing that makes you happiest? Why is this special to you?
- Why do you deserve to be recognized as a great kid?
- My personality is a mixture of __________ and __________
- The best thing about being an absolutely incredible kid is…
- Write about a time when you knew an answer that no one else did
- I love feeling __________ when I __________
- Why is it important to recognize your own good qualities?
- What could you do to honor an absolutely incredible kid in your school?
- I’m an absolutely incredible kid because I help people with __________
- Something that my teacher would say makes me special is…
- How do your classmates make you feel absolutely incredible?
- What is one of your best talents?
- I’m proud to be an absolutely incredible kid because…
- My friends would describe me as __________, __________, and __________
- Someday, I will __________
- The most important thing I ever learned about myself
- Kids are important to the world because…
- My greatest success ever was…
- What does it mean to be an absolutely incredible kid?
- I feel good when I __________
- I believe that I can __________ because I’m an absolutely incredible kid
- It’s good to know that I’m an absolutely incredible kid because…
- How do you feel when you keep trying at something hard and eventually get it right?
- What is the most interesting thing you’ve ever done?
Related Links and Resource
- Relationship Writing Topics for Youth
- Story Ideas for Writers Who Want to Grow
- 10 Fun Writing Activities for Kids
There are more journaling prompts and journal topics on this site, and more added every week, so be sure to visit us often.
Until next time, write on…
If you enjoyed these Incredible Kids Journal Topics,
please share them on Facebook, Twitter, and/or Pinterest.
I appreciate it!
creator and curator