Yes, it’s true. And, lucky 🍀 for YOU…
Journal Buddies is YOUR Go-To Source for Writing Prompts
Because of my love for creating prompts and love for sharing them…
I am proud to tell you that Journal Buddies is one of the best free writing prompt list resources on the Internet.
💜 Welcome! I’m glad you’re here. 💜
I’m Journal Buddies Jill, and I have a burning passion for prompts. 🔥🔥 (One that keeps on getting brighter and brighter.)
I love publishing fabulous and inspiring journaling ideas, creative writing prompts, and fun topics on my blog and sharing them with you! (And, with teachers, homeschoolers, young writers, parents, kids, students, and writers of all ages).
Now check this out…
If you’re a fan of fabulous writing prompts, you’ll definitely want to stay in touch which I hope you will do. Signing up for my email list is a great way to do just that.
Writing & Journaling Prompts Lists
Again, because of this burning passion of mine for prompt lists and for sharing I am able to offer you loads and loads of absolutely FREE prompts and ideas.
This means there loads of prompts are all easily accessible right here and available at your fingertips.
So, if you also have a BIG love for prompts — or just a need for them — I guarantee you’ll find prompts here on my blog that you will love!
But please know and note this…
While my prompts are all free for you to use (in non-commercial/non-money making endeavors), I ask that you give my site credit. Please do so when you use my prompts with your writers, in your classroom, homeschooling, or if you share them on social media or elsewhere.
See This: I do not grant permission for republishing my prompts elsewhere in any form. I appreciate your willingness to respect my work, creativity, and intellectual property.
Thank you so much. I appreciate it!
Let’s Talk Videos
Yes, we have fun videos for some of our most popular prompt lists!
I continue to add videos to my site and hope you find them helpful (and I think you will). Which is why… I’m thrilled to share them with you on nearly every page of my blog. Here’s a peek at one of our latest videos:
See the live prompt generator –> Click HERE <–
Sharing Free Prompt Lists & Resources
Yes… there are over 14,000+ writing ideas and journal prompts here on my blog for you to use. Best of all, there are even more prompts to come.
So I’m going to say it again…
Journal Buddies is YOUR Go-To Source for Prompts
Now, as a thank you for visiting my blog I have a free gift for you! Simply click on the image below to download two adorable Printable PDF Journal Pages.
Journaling, Writing Ideas, Journal Prompts, & Creative Writing Resources
So why I am so dang passionate about offering prompt lists free of charge? Because I know that journaling and creative self-expression helps children, kids, students, and all of us feel more empowered. And, being empowered leads to better choices which lead to better outcomes in life and greater happiness and success!
I am so glad you found my writing ideas blog and hope you enjoy the information on Journal Buddies. Before I close this note, I want to share my mission for my blog with you. It is:
“To offer fun and educational writing prompt resources to teachers, homeschoolers, and parents so they can empower kids to connect, communicate, and celebrate through creative, prompted, guided, and interactive journaling and creative expression.”
Thanks for visiting my journaling and creative writing resources blog. Visit often and, above all, keep on writing!
💜Journal Buddies Jill 💜
Creator & Curator of JournalBuddies.com
See this Sampling of the Writing Prompts and Journal Ideas found Here on JournalBuddies.com
Below is a small sampling of some writing prompts from my blog. Take a look and enjoy.
17 Fun Writing Prompts
- How do you know your parents love you?
- Who is your favorite singer? What do you like about him or her?
- Write about your first memory of going to the doctor.
- Write a poem about writing poems.
- Write a poem about vacations.
- What is something interesting that no one knows about you?
- Why is it so important to help other people in need?
- Would you rather finish a project early or do it at the last minute? Why?
- If you had three months left to live, what would you do?
- If you could be a flavor of ice cream, what flavor would you be? Why?
- What is the hardest thing about being a kid?
- Would you rather be tall or short? Why?
- What is the greatest challenge facing people in our world today?
- What is the scariest experience you’ve ever had?
- Write a poem about music.
- Write about a favorite memory of something you did with your best friend.
- What is your favorite game to play? What do you like about it?
(See the full list of 28 Fun Writing Prompts Here)
13 Topics for Writing
- Write about a great female role model. Why is she inspirational?
- Write a scary story.
- Write about a time when you had to make a tough choice. How did you decide what to do?
- Write about a time when you were entrusted with a secret.
- Write a letter to a person who has inspired you. What would you like to say to him or her?
- How would you describe yourself?
- If you could get rid of any one chore or responsibility you have, which would you choose? Why?
- Write about a time when you couldn’t stop laughing.
- If you could have an extra sense, what would it be? Why?
- Do you believe in magic? Why or why not?
- What makes you feel safe when you are scared?
- Would you rather live in the city or in the country? Why?
- If you were a teacher, what subject, class, and grade would you teach?
See the full list of 30 Topics for Writing Ideas Here
List of 22 Creative Writing Prompts for Kids
- Imagine that you are stuck inside a TV. What will you do? What shows would you visit?
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
- Would you rather be an animal or a toy?
- What is the most important thing you’ve learned in school?
- If you invented a celebration dance, what would it be called? What would it look like?
- Do you want to get married someday? Why or why not?
- What does it mean to be an optimist?
- Do you consider yourself to be an optimist or a pessimist?
- If you designed a video game, what would it be called?
- What is an issue that our world needs to work on?
- What is the last movie you saw in a theater?
- If you could learn any language, which one would you choose?
- What is your birthstone? Does it represent your personality well?
- What are three things that you could never live without?
- What is your favorite food?
- Who is your favorite actor?
- Which type of natural disaster is the scariest?
- Would you rather be really big or really tiny?
- Do you think you’ll go to college someday? Why or why not?
- What is your favorite thing to do on vacation?
- If your pet could talk, what would he or she say?
- Do you ever donate money to people in need?
See the full list of 65 Creative Writing Prompts for Kids Here
One last note: Here is a 65-page listing of writing prompts on journalbuddies.com. There is also a search box across the top of the page and in the footer. I invite you to use it. 🔍