Get Your Free Printable Journal Pages for Students— Get your fun and free journal page printables here. Yes!
These printable journal pages and journaling templates were designed for you to share with your precious child, students, or homeschooler.
If you are looking for some fun writing prompt ideas for your students, there are loads of them on my blog AND a nice list of 48 fun prompts for kids on this page.
Keep scrolling down the page to take a look at journaling prompt idea links and resources. 🙂
Free Printable Journal Pages for Students are Here
Simply tap on the printable pages and images shown below. Enjoy!
Printable Journal Template #1
And here is the second free printable journal pages for students—
Free Printable Journal Pages for Students #2
Get it here!
Journaling is a great activity and great resource that is such a wonderful way for kids of all ages to explore and learn more about themselves, a new writing topic, or a specific subject. It’s so much fun and is accessible to younger kids to high schoolers and beyond.
Ok, now that you have your free printable journal pages for students, check out this…
Bonus List of 48 Writing Prompts
Use these ideas with the writers in your classroom perhaps even with the 2 free printable journal pages for students shared with you above. Yes!
- What benefits do you receive when you help someone else?
- Write a poem about yourself.
- If you could set a world record, what would it be for? Why?
- What is the best way to make new friends?
- What does it mean to be successful?
- How does writing make you feel?
- Write a poem about getting older.
- What is your favorite sport? Are you good at it?
- Create your own holiday. What would you celebrate? How could you get others to join in the fun?
- Would you rather hang out by yourself after school or with friends?
- If you could end any one problem in the world, what would it be? Why?
- What does it feel like to be wrong?
- Would you rather eat ice cream or cake? Why?
- Write about a song that reminds you of something or someone special. Why did you choose the song?
- Imagine taking a trip on a hot air balloon. Where would you go?
- Write a poem about being a kid.
- Who was the first friend you ever made? Why do you two get along?
- What would be the worst job to have? Why?
- What is your greatest wish? Do you think it will ever come true?
- Write a poem about swing sets.
- If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- Write about a person whom you’d like to be like someday. What is special about this person?
- Who is someone whom you can always count on? How do you know you can trust this person?
- If you were in the circus, what role would you have?
- If you were a toy, what kind would you be? Why?
- How is your life different today than when your parents were kids?
- What is the most valuable thing you own? Why is it so special?
- What is the most important quality for the President of the United States to have?
- Write about a time when your first impression of someone changed after you got to know him or her.
- Write a poem about laughter.
- What is the coolest family trip you ever went on? What was the most memorable part?
- Are you good at remembering to do your chores and your homework? How do you remember things?
- Write about a time when you were afraid that you would fail at something. How did you conquer your fear?
- Do you think that humans will ever travel to another planet? Why or why not?
- Write a poem about your grandparents.
- Do you believe time travel is possible?
- Write a poem about outer space.
- What is the coolest type of technological device available today? What do you like about it?
- Write about your bedroom. What’s in it? How does it make you feel? Does it reflect your personality?
- What is the most important lesson you have ever learned?
- What is it that makes you who you are?
- Would you rather dance or sing? What type of performances do you like to give?
- Write about a time when you were trusted to do something important. How did you handle it?
- What is the best party you ever went to? What made it so special?
- Write a poem about happiness and how it feels.
- Would you rather play basketball or football? Which sport is better suited to your talents?
- Write about the best Christmas you ever had.
- What is the hardest thing you’ve ever had to do? How did you accomplish it?
The kids writing ideas listed above are a mix of creative, fun, and inspirational writing ideas, especially for the young, budding writer. The ideas pair well with the two free printable journal pages for students or may be used in a simple writing notebook.
However you have your writer use these ideas and free printables, just ensure they enjoy themselves to the max.
366 MORE Prompts to Use with Your Free Printable Journal Page for Students
Here are links to the 12 source articles for the writing prompts outlined above. All total, you will find 366 prompts in the links listed below. Wow!
- 31 Fun Writing Ideas
- 28 Fun Writing Prompts
- 31 Fun Writing Prompts for Middle School
- Journal Writing: 30 New Ideas
- Journal Writing Prompts | 31 New Ideas
- 31 Journal Writing Prompts for Kids
- 31 Journal Writing Topics
- 31 Kid Writing Ideas
- Topics for Writing: 30 Inspirations
- 31 Writing Fun
- 30 Writing Prompt Ideas
- 31 Writing Topics for Kids
Ok, that’s all for this blog post.
Now have your write grab their pens, pencils, notebooks, worksheet, printable journal pages or blank page of paper and get to writing now.
Until next time, journal on!
If you enjoyed these Free Printable Journal Pages for Students and Bonus Writing Prompts,
please share them on social media via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Pinterest or elsewhere
I appreciate it!
creator and curator
Hooray for Free Printable Journal Pages for Students!
Now, take a look at these other great Printable Journal Prompts for Kids & Teens!