Valentine’s Day Printable Journal and Prompts for Students
I invite you to elevate journal writing to a wildly enjoyable adventure full of discovery and expression for your students. Use the free, printable guided journal page, writing prompt ideas, and the three journaling tips outlined below to help move the journaling process along joyfully and creatively for your kids. Journal writing is a powerful tool that can help anyone of any age gain greater clarity, insight, and perspective.
Oh, and there’s one more thing I’d like to share with you before we get to that Free Valentine’s Printable Journal Page. I made a video about 25 Innovative Journaling Ideas for Kids. Here it is. Take a look! 😀
Free Printable Valentine-Themed Journaling Page
In honor of Valentine’s Day, I’d like to invite everyone to journal about love. Claim your totally free journal page right now by clicking here =======> Valentine Free Printable Journal Page <=======
Valentine Journaling Prompts for Kids
- I think valentine’s day comes from
- Valentine’s gifts make people feel _________
- What is something I could do for my friends to show how much I love them?
- Every year, I learn __________ about love
- Things that I love about school
- My favorite song about love is ________
- Write a valentine to a beloved pet
- I will show love this week by _________
- If you could only give or receive valentines, which would you choose?
- Love is a good reason to __________
- Valentine’s day makes me feel __________
- Write a poem using the letters in the word “love”
- The moment when I felt most loved
- How could I make a game that everyone would be included in?
- The most important qualities a friend should have
- The best valentine’s day ever was when _________
- Write a poem that you could give to your parents for valentine’s day
- Something nice that I can do for my neighbors is _________
- When people love each other, they _________
- I think that valentine’s day is a time to __________
- If I had to explain love to an alien from another planet, I would say _______
See the full list of 77 Valentine’s Writing Ideas for Kids.
Journaling Tips for Kids
To keep the journaling experience fun for kids, pre-teens and teens alike, here are some journal writing tips:
Kids Journal Writing Tip #1 –
Keep the journal fun and creative by adding stickers, paints, glue, and any other art supplies you have laying around the house.
Kids Journal Writing Tip #2 –
Emphasize to your child that there is no such thing as right or wrong while journaling.
Kids Journal Writing Tip #3 –
Offer to journal share with your child. This is much like scrapbooking, the difference being that journaling is focused on personal growth, insight, and discovery.
Until next time, write on…
If you enjoyed these Valentine Writing Ideas & Free Journal Page Printable for Students, please share them on Facebook, Twitter, and/or Pinterest.
I appreciate it!
Happy Valentine’s Day and Happy journaling…
creator and curator