♥ Love journal prompts ♥ — Love makes us do crazy things, but who doesn’t love a little romance in their lives? Use these journal prompts to start a love journal or to savor the silly moments of love
Whether you want to pen your feelings down for someone or wish to branch out your writing into a different genre through journaling practice, our 28 love journal prompts are sure to help you get started.
Love journal prompts have a knack for eliciting self-discovery and putting your relationship into perspective. It can also be a heartwarming hobby to let your feelings out!
Writing about love can be all the a challenge and even the best writers find it difficult to illustrate this sensation through words.
Still, the good news is….
If you’re someone who has never worn their heart on their sleeve, our list of fun and light writing prompts can help give you the start you need to put your emotions to paper!
Take a look now and enjoy. Happy writing!
28 Love Journal Prompts
- Write about a habit you don’t like about yourself that your partner finds endearing.
- What is the best compliment your partner has ever given you?
- Write about your partner’s love language.
- How does your partner make you a better person?
- Love vs. Respect – what’s more important in a healthy relationship?
- How has your childhood impacted your romantic relationships?
- Write about what your partner does to cheer you up on a bad day.
- What’s something you can do today to make your relationship better?
- What does romance mean to you?
- Write about some self-love affirmations that keep you grounded when insecurities put your relationship at risk.
- Can you be happy with someone if they negatively affect your friendships?
- What, in your eyes, is your partner’s best personality trait ?
- Write about the last time your partner showed you how much they love you.
- What are some hobbies you picked up from your partner, and how do you feel about them?
- What does unconditional love look like?
- Write a letter to your past self and give them relationship advice you’ve learned along the way.
- How has your daily life changed ever since you fell in love?
- “Love is communicated by…” continue this narrative.
- Write about who helped you most when you had relationship problems.
- What are you most grateful for in a relationship?
- What are the best traits you bring to a relationship?
- Write about the importance of communication in a loving relationship.
- Assess your marriage or partnership right now. Describe how you feel when your partner enters the room and how you show them love.
- Do you believe in soulmates?
- Write about a time you made an effort to improve your relationship.
- List five ways to say “I love you” without saying the words.
- What is your idea of a perfect date?
- Write about something you did to make your partner feel loved.
I hope you enjoyed this wonderful list of love journal prompts.
More Writing Resources
- Relationship Writing Topics for Youth
- Self Love Journal Prompts
- 15 Great Love Story Ideas to Write About
- 40 Relationship Journal Prompts
Love is a feeling like no other. As incredible as it is indescribable, true love is having a companion, best friend, and more, all in the same person. For many, they’re carried away by their love, and even the thought of them can make your heart flutter and your face flush. That is why writing or journaling about love can help you gain greater clarity and understanding about your feelings. I hope you write about love today.
Until next time, write on…
If you enjoyed these Love Journal Prompts,
please share them on Facebook, Twitter, and/or Pinterest.
I appreciate it!
creator and curator